Comment on page
Here is a summary of the changes, fixes, and additions in IMS SDK release 1.17:
- Multiple improvements for better overall trip detection and recording.
- Better geofence detection around the parked vehicle
- Fixed false trip reported in device-only (wedge) mode with no associated devices
- Always includes phone info (800) trip record
- Improved switchover between pre-trip and in-trip detectors and monitors.
- Additional logging and status checks
- Improved Bluetooth performance with wedge
- Log fixes
- Fixed duplicated log messages
- Significant reduction of device and geofence log messages during trip
- Fixed rare concurrent modification issue during startup
- Driving Summary kmOfDriving is now correctly reported as km not meters
- User service now supports user roles
- The use of TripTelemetry.ACCELEROMETER, TripTelemetry.GYROSCOPE, TripTelemetry.GRAVITY, TripTelemetry.USER_ACCELERATION, or TripTelemetry.MAGNETOMETER may cause out-of-memory or stack overflow issues. We strongly recommend not using these telemetry options until the next release.