Comment on page
Push notification certificate and profile creation guide
- 2.Click on the link labelled "Identifiers" section
- 3.Click on the App ID you created previously for your app.
- 4.On the screen that appears, scroll down to Push Notifications, select the check mark and click on "Configure"
- 5.Under Production SSL Certificate, click on the "Create Certificate" button.
- 6.Click on the "Choose File" button and select the CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file you have downloaded, to enable the "Continue" button
- 7.Now click on the "Continue" which is enabled at this point.
- 8.After this you will get to this page and the certificate would be created. Now click on the "Download" button to download and save your newly created certificate. After that find the file and double click on it to add to your Keychain Access.
- 1.In Keychain Access, select the certificate entry and right-click on it to select "Export." (Note: All certificates you have installed will be in the "login" keychain (Label 1) under the category "My Certificates" (Label 2).)
Format is set to "Personal Information Exchange (.p12)" and click on "Save" to save it to your machine
- 2.Select your certificate (NOTE: in order to make sure it's valid you should have an expand icon and after attaching the certificate you should see a private key). Click on "Save" to save it to your machine. When asked for a password, leave it blank or set password and click on "OK". (NOTE: if you forget the password or are unsure whether it's correct or not just repeat the process from step 1; if you do however export it with a password please note it down).